360 Monitoring vs. Zabbix
- Both offer site and server monitoring
- Designed for DevOps and IT operations
- Complexity: Both tools focus on website monitoring and server monitoring, but 360 Monitoring goes more in-depth and offers managed infrastructure as well as hosted status pages.
- Versatile and customizable: Although Zabbix also offers customization options, it does not provide the user a multi-channel alerting that informs about errors and problems on all channels.
- User-friendly: The user-friendly dashboards of 360 Monitoring make it even easier to monitor important KPIs, and thanks to multi-channel alerting, the user does not miss a single error.
- SEO: The SEO options with Zabbix are limited; unlike 360 Monitoring, the success of the website cannot be tracked with Keyword Monitoring.
- Full Site Check: 360 Monitoring supports your business with its special Full Site Check, which checks entire websites and portals for quality and identifies errors.
Full Site Check
Custom monitoring plugins
Write your own plugins
Hosted Status Pages
Flexible plans, no commitment needed.
Try 360 Monitoring
Start monitoring your sites for free in just a few clicks.