360 Monitoring vs. Site24x7
- Both offer site and server monitoring
- Designed for DevOps and IT operations
- Complexity: Site24x7 focuses more on the basics, while 360 Monitoring is suitable for detailed server and uptime checks, with a stronger focus on server monitoring.
- Versatile and customizable: 360 Monitoring is unique in offering more integrations and, more importantly, the capacity to write your own custom plugins – With the open source 360 agent you can create plugins based on your needs.
- User-friendly: 360 Monitoring is better known for its clear and user friendly dashboards, which make working with the tool very easy. You get a direct overview of all business-relevant metrics and don’t miss any problems and errors.
- SEO: Unlike Site24x7, 360 Monitoring offers keyword monitoring to see how well your site and landing pages are ranking.
Full Site Check: The unique 360 full site crawler is unparalleled in the Site24x7 product. Check entire websites and portals for quality and identify errors easily.
Full Site Check
Custom monitoring plugins
Write your own plugins
Hosted Status Pages
Flexible plans, no commitment needed.
Try 360 Monitoring
Start monitoring your sites for free in just a few clicks.