360 Monitoring vs. Pingdom
- Both offer site and Keyword Monitoring
- Suitable for Digital Marketers and Web Developers
- Complexity: Pingdom is limited to website monitoring, while 360 Monitoring is the all-in-one monitoring solution for keeping an eye on the entire infrastructure (i.e. server monitoring).
- Versatile and customizable: 360 Monitoring shines through its versatility and the possibilities of personalization. Not only that you can write your own plug-ins, they can also be monitored, whereas this is not possible with Pingdom.
- User-friendly: One of the big pluses of 360 Monitoring is the user-friendly dashboards, which clearly stand out from the dashboards that Pingdom provides.
- Full Site Check: The unique 360 Full Site Check lets you identify anomalies and fix issues before they affect your sites and offers an incredible added value that you do not get with other monitoring solutions.
Full Site Check
Custom monitoring plugins
Write your own plugins
Hosted Status Pages
Flexible plans, no commitment needed.
Try 360 Monitoring
Start monitoring your sites for free in just a few clicks.