360 Monitoring vs. New Relic
- Both monitoring services offer site and server monitoring
- Designed for DevOps and IT operations
- Complexity: Unlike New Relic, 360 Monitoring’s comprehensive monitoring package of server monitoring and website monitoring is complemented by SSL monitoring and hosted status pages.
- Versatile and customizable: Although both providers offer the possibility of personalization, 360 Monitoring metrics go more into depth.
- User-friendly: Both monitoring solutions offer user-friendly dashboards, but the user experience with 360 Monitoring is designed to provide a much cleaner and more pleasant experience.
- SEO: With the help of keyword monitoring, 360 Monitoring, unlike New Relic, can track how well your site and landing pages rank.
Full Site Check
Custom monitoring plugins
Write your own plugins
Hosted Status Pages
Flexible plans, no commitment needed.
Try 360 Monitoring
Start monitoring your sites for free in just a few clicks.