360 Monitoring vs. Nagios
- Both offer site and server monitoring
- Both offer some customization possibilities
- Complexity: 360 Monitoring offers the full range of monitoring, while Nagios is limited to server monitoring and website monitoring; SSL monitoring and hosted status pages are not included.
- Versatile and customizable: Nagios cannot keep up with the individualization and customization options on 360 Monitoring
- SEO: With the help of keyword monitoring, 360 Monitoring, unlike Nagios, can track how well your site and landing pages rank.
- Full Site Check: Compared to Nagios, the Full Site Check completes the wide monitoring package of 360 Monitoring and provides unique security.
Compare 360 Monitoring with
Full Site Check
Custom monitoring plugins
Write your own plugins
Hosted Status Pages
Flexible plans, no commitment needed.
Try 360 Monitoring
Start monitoring your sites for free in just a few clicks.